The Family Fun Zone was opened from 11:30 am – 3:30 pm.
*Entertainment was available before start of Parade
- Live Irish entertainment by Magidan’s Attic*
- Irish step dancing lessons*
- Paws & Roary from 12:30 pm–12:50 pm
- Inflatable amusements
- Food service
- Private restroom facilities
- Grandstand view of the Parade, narrated by M L Elrick of Fox 2 News Detroit
No pets, coolers, liquid containers, alcohol or tobacco allowed
If there are any questions regarding the Family Fun Zone, please contact Jim Cassidy at firstname.lastname@example.org.